Roblox Corp. (RBLX) PT Lowered to $21 at Benchmark
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on Roblox Corp. (NYSE: RBLX) to $21.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unilever NV (UNA:NA) (UN) PT Lowered to EUR47 at Goldman Sachs
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR5.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!