Riot Blockchain (RIOT) PT Lowered to $45 at Compass Point
- Tech megacaps, chipmakers set to drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Compass Point analyst Michael Del Grosso lowered the price target on Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ: RIOT) to $45.00 (from $49.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) PT Lowered to $24 at Ascendiant Capital
- MTN Group Limited (MTNJ:SJ) (MTNOY) PT Raised to ZAR190 at JPMorgan
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Raised to ZAR160 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!