Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Raised to GBP p 6,910 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Jack O\'Brien raised the price target on Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (NYSE: RIO) to GBP p 6,910.00 (from GBP p 6,830.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rio Tinto and WA Government's Pilbara vaccination blitz commences
- NSFOCUS Technologies Group (300369:CH) PT Raised to RMB25 at HSBC
- LK Technology Holdings Ltd (558:HK) PT Raised to HK$26 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!