Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) PT Lowered to $33 at RBC Capital
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
RBC Capital analyst Nik Modi lowered the price target on Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (NASDAQ: REYN) to $33.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) PT Lowered to MYR1.20 at Credit Suisse
- Barry Callebaut AG (BARN:SW) (BYCBF) PT Raised to CHF2,270 at Barclays
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Raised to ZAR175 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!