Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Raised to $725 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Wells Fargo analyst Zachary Fadem raised the price target on Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) to $725.00 (from $700.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drax Group Plc. (DRX:LN) (DRXGY) PT Raised to GBP5.50 at HSBC
- Nintendo Co Ltd. (7974:JP) (NTDOY) PT Lowered to JPY57,600 at Wedbush
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR11.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!