Restaurant Brands International (QSR) PT Raised to $83 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Wells Fargo analyst Jon Tower raised the price target on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) to $83.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. Announces Election of Directors
- Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (KUNUF) PT Raised to HK$9.40 at Credit Suisse
- HSBC Downgrades Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (KEP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!