Restaurant Brands International (QSR) PT Raised to $77 at Deutsche Bank
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan raised the price target on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) to $77.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. to Participate in Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (7011:JP) (MHVYF) PT Raised to JPY12,000 at JPMorgan
- KPJ Healthcare Bhd (KPJ:MK) PT Raised to MYR1.55 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!