Restaurant Brands International (QSR) PT Raised to $75 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Wells Fargo analyst Jon Tower raised the price target on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) to $75.00 (from $74.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restaurant Brands (QSR) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put with focus on May 67.50 calls and May 62.50 puts
- S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Jefferies
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades People's Insurance Co Group of China Ltd (1339:HK) (PINXY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!