Restaurant Brands International (QSR) PT Raised to $53 at Jefferies
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Jefferies analyst Alexander Slagle raised the price target on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) to $53.00 (from $47.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restaurant Brands International Inc. Announces Election of Directors
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802:JP) (MITEY) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at Macquarie
- Coles Group Ltd. (COL:AU) (CLEGF) PT Lowered to AUD19 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!