Resolute Forest Products (RFP) PT Lowered to $4 at TD Securities
- Futures edge lower as investors await Fed meeting minutes
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil prices rebound from Tuesday tumble as supply concerns return
- Just Eat Takeaway (TKAYF) Shares Soar After Amazon Takes Stake in Grubhub Unit
TD Securities analyst Sean Steuart lowered the price target on Resolute Forest Products (NYSE: RFP) to $4.00 (from $4.75) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Acquired by The Paper Excellence for $20.50/sh Plus Contingent Rights
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd (OCBC:SP) (OVCHY) PT Lowered to SGD13.10 at Citi
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Lowered to JPY9,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!