Renasant Corp (RNST) PT Raised to $43 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Truist Securities raised its price target on Renasant Corp (NASDAQ: RNST) to $43.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hut Group (THG:LN) PT Lowered to GBP8.70 at Barclays
- Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) PT Raised to EUR60 at Berenberg
- Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. (1288:HK) (ACGBY) PT Raised to HK$3.58 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!