Regions Financial (RF) PT Raised to $25 at Compass Point
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Compass Point raised its price target on Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) to $25.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial (RF) PT Raised to $26 at Morgan Stanley
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$130 at Macquarie
- IGO Limited (IGO:AU) (IPGDF) PT Raised to AUD7.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!