Regency Centers (REG) PT Raised to $75 at Truist Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Truist Securities analyst Ki Bin Kim raised the price target on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) to $75.00 (from $68.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Centers Issues Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- UPDATE: Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Lowered to $26 at Loop Capital
- Elders Ltd. (ELD:AU) PT Raised to AUD14.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!