Regency Centers (REG) PT Raised to $47.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Morgan Stanley analyst Richard Hill raised the price target on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) to $47.50 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ricoh Company (7752:JP) (RICOY) PT Raised to JPY1,500 at JPMorgan
- Fluidra SA (FDR:SM) PT Raised to EUR30 at Berenberg
- Victoria Plc. (VCP:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.40 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!