Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) PT Raised to $50 at Raymond James
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Raymond James analyst Brian Vaccaro raised the price target on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB) to $50.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- HKBN Ltd. (1310:HK) (HKBNF) PT Lowered to HK$13.50 at JPMorgan
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!