Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) PT Raised to $38 at Morgan Stanley
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Morgan Stanley analyst John Glass raised the price target on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB) to $38.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hansol Chemical Co Ltd (014680:KS) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at CLSA
- Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp (7532:JP) (DQJCY) PT Raised to JPY2,750 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Downgrades Kubota Corp (6326:JP) (KUBTY) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!