Raymond James Upgrades Triumph Bancorp (TBK) to Strong Buy
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Triumph Bancorp (NASDAQ: TBK) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $111.00 (from $78.00).
Shares of Triumph Bancorp closed at $81.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (CWXZF) to Buy
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD8.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- IGO Limited (IGO:AU) (IPGDF) PT Raised to AUD8.75 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!