Raymond James Upgrades Triumph Bancorp (TBK) to Strong Buy
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Triumph Bancorp (NASDAQ: TBK) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $111.00 (from $78.00).
Shares of Triumph Bancorp closed at $81.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Murphy USA (MUSA) to Outperform
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Buy
- SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (STTFF) PT Lowered to HK$5 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!