Raymond James Upgrades Triumph Bancorp (TBK) to Strong Buy
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Triumph Bancorp (NASDAQ: TBK) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $111.00 (from $78.00).
Shares of Triumph Bancorp closed at $81.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Array Technologies (ARRY) to Buy
- Scotiabank Upgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE:CN) (CVE) to Sector Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!