Range Resources (RRC) PT Raised to $20 at Northland Capital Markets
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Northland Capital Markets analyst Subash Chandra raised the price target on Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) to $20.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Range Resources, Workhorse Group, Plug Power, and XL Fleet Corp. and Encourages Investors to Contact th
- JPMorgan Downgrades Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) to Underweight
- Baytex Energy (BTE:CN) (BTE) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.75 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!