Range Resources (RRC) PT Raised to $11 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst Mark Carlucci raised the price target on Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) to $11.00 (from $8.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Leidos, Range Resources, Workhorse, and Plug Power and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) PT Raised to NT$150 at BofA Securities
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!