RPC Inc. (RES) PT Raised to $4 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
Morgan Stanley analyst Connor Lynagh raised the price target on RPC Inc. (NYSE: RES) to $4.00 (from $3.50) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!