RBC Capital Upgrades Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
RBC Capital analyst Gordon Ramsay upgraded Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OTC: OISHY) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of AUD5.50 (from AUD4.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) to Overweight
- Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (FRTAF) PT Lowered to EUR23.30 at HSBC
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!