RBC Capital Upgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
RBC Capital analyst Benjamin Toms upgraded Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NYSE: NWG) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of GBP2.40 (from GBP1.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IRPC PCL (IRPC:TB) (IRPTF) to Outperform
- Bapcor Ltd. (BAP:AU) PT Raised to AUD9.25 at Goldman Sachs
- Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) PT Lowered to AUD8.25 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!