RBC Capital Upgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) to Outperform
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
RBC Capital analyst Benjamin Toms upgraded Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NYSE: NWG) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of GBP2.40 (from GBP1.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Overweight
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
- CVS Group Plc. (CVSG:LN) (CVSGF) PT Raised to GBP29 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!