RBC Capital Upgrades Hilton Foods Group Plc. (HFG:LN) to Outperform
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
RBC Capital analyst Emma Letheren upgraded Hilton Foods Group Plc. (HFG:LN) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of GBP15.00 (from GBP12.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotiabank Upgrades Alpeka SAB de CV (ALPEKA:MM) (ALPKF) to Sector Outperform
- New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (601336:CH) (NWWCF) PT Lowered to HK$37.50 at Goldman Sachs
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!