RBC Capital Upgrades Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
RBC Capital analyst Tyler Broda upgraded Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) from Underperform to Sector Perform with a price target of GBP9.50 (from GBP8.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Double Downgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Sell on 4 Reasons
- Funding Circle Holdings Plc. (FCH:LN) (FDCHF) PT Raised to GBP1.40 at Barclays
- Morinaga & Co Ltd (2201:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,900 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!