RBC Capital Upgrades Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) to Sector Perform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
RBC Capital analyst Biraj Borkhataria upgraded Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (NYSE: E) from Underperform to Sector Perform with a price target of EUR10.00 (from EUR9.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bayer CropScience Ltd. (BYRCS:IN) PT Lowered to INR5,900 at HSBC
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at TD Securities
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) PT Lowered to HK$149 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!