RBC Capital Upgrades CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (CIFAF) to Outperform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
RBC Capital analyst Geoffrey Kwan upgraded CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (OTC: CIFAF) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of Cdn$24.00 (from Cdn$19.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Alphabet (GOOGL) at Outperform
- Monster Beverage (MNST) PT Raised to $110 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!