RBC Capital Downgrades Stella-Jones Inc. (SJ:CN) (STLJF) to Sector Perform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
RBC Capital analyst Walter Spracklin downgraded Stella-Jones Inc. (SJ:CN) (OTC: STLJF) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of Cdn$46.00 (from Cdn$56.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oppein Home Group Inc (603833:CH) to Sell
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at UBS
- Tesco Plc. (TSCO:LN) (TSCDY) PT Raised to GBP3.03 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!