RBC Capital Downgrades Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
RBC Capital analyst Biraj Borkhataria downgraded Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of EUR9.50 (from EUR9.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (LOGI) to Buy, 'Strong cash flow prospects not reflected in shares'
- Morguard REIT (MRT-U:CN) (MGRUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$6 at Scotiabank
- UPDATE: Plug Power (PLUG) PT Raised to $65 at Morgan Stanley; Getting More Bullish
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!