RBC Capital Downgrades Homology Medicines (FIXX) to Sector Perform
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
RBC Capital analyst Luca Issi downgraded Homology Medicines (NASDAQ: FIXX) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $4.00 (from $30.00).
Shares of Homology Medicines closed at $3.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- JPMorgan Downgrades Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) to Neutral
- James Hardie Industries (JHX:AU) (JHX) PT Lowered to AUD40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!