RBC Capital Downgrades Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street ends down as markets whipsaw ahead of Fed meeting
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Falls 4% Despite Q2 Beat
- Equities Selloff Isn't Over Yet, Stay Defensive and Prepare for S&P 500 Below 4,000 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Shares Up 2% on Q4 Beat and Raise
RBC Capital analyst Emma Letheren downgraded Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (OTC: BTVCY) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of GBP8.70 (from GBP10.60).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Double Downgrades Gatos Silver (GATO) to Underperform
- South32 Limited (S32:AU) (SHTLF) PT Raised to AUD4.95 at Morgan Stanley
- L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Raised to HK$38.10 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!