RBC Capital Downgrades Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) to Sector Perform
- Amazon (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by $2.80, Guidance Misses
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
RBC Capital analyst Walter Spracklin downgraded Air Canada (AC:CN) (OTC: ACDVF) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of Cdn$25.00 (from Cdn$28.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Integer Holding (ITGR) PT Raised to $111 at KeyBanc
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Downgrades American Capital Agency (AGNC) to Market Perform
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$35 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!