RBC Capital Downgrades Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
RBC Capital analyst Andrew Brooke downgraded Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (OTC: AHEXY) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of CHF60.00 (from CHF74.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) to Sector Perform
- HSBC Upgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Buy
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP42 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!