RBB Bancorp (RBB) PT Raised to $31 at Stephens
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Stephens analyst Andrew Terrell raised the price target on RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB) to $31.00 (from $28.50) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Brands (IMB:LN) (IMBBY) PT Raised to GBP23 at Goldman Sachs
- RS Group Plc (RS1:LN) PT Raised to GBP14.30 at HSBC
- Coca-Cola (KO) PT Lowered to $65 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!