RBB Bancorp (RBB) PT Raised to $28.50 at Stephens
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Stephens analyst Andrew Terrell raised the price target on RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB) to $28.50 (from $26.50) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $36 at Susquehanna
- LK Technology Holdings Ltd (558:HK) PT Raised to HK$22 at Morgan Stanley
- Econpile Holdings Bhd. (ECON:MK) PT Lowered to MYR0.45 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!