RBB Bancorp (RBB) PT Lowered to $23 at Piper Sandler
- Futures bounce after brutal Wall Street selloff
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
Piper Sandler analyst Nicholas Cucharale lowered the price target on RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB) to $23.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) to Sector Perform
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) PT Lowered to $10 at Seaport Global Securities
- Askul Corp (2678:JP) PT Lowered to JPY1,700 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!