Quoin Pharmaceuticals (QNRX) PT Lowered to $8 at Ladenburg Thalmann
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Aydin Huseynov lowered the price target on Quoin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: QNRX) to $8.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR70 at JPMorgan
- Diageo PLC. (DGE:LN) (DEO) PT Lowered to GBP44.80 at Stifel
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR815 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!