Quoin Pharmaceuticals (QNRX) PT Lowered to $15 at JMP Securities
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
JMP Securities analyst Jason Butler lowered the price target on Quoin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: QNRX) to $15.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals Ltd (QNRX) Announces $10M Stock and Warrant Offering
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,780 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Upgrades Keppel REIT (KREIT:SP) (KREVF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!