Quidel Corp. (QDEL) PT Lowered to $341 at Craig-Hallum
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Craig-Hallum analyst Alex Nowak lowered the price target on Quidel Corp. (NASDAQ: QDEL) to $341.00 (from $371.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) PT Raised to $2,700 at Jefferies Into Earnings
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR560 at Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Telekom (DTE:GR) (DTEGY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!