Qualtrics (XM) PT Raised to $62 at Truist Securities
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower as rate hike worries spark tech rout
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
Truist Securities raised its price target on Qualtrics (NASDAQ: XM) to $62.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- K-12 Parents Say School Shootings Are Top Concern This Back-to-School Season, Qualtrics Study Shows
- BJ's Wholesale (BJ) PT Raised to $90 at Jefferies
- Madison Square Garden Sports (MSGS) PT Raised to $232 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!