Qualtrics (XM) PT Lowered to $34 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
BofA Securities analyst Adam Bergere lowered the price target on Qualtrics (NASDAQ: XM) to $34.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pakuwon Jati Tbk (PWON:IJ) (PTPKF) PT Lowered to IDR670 at Citi
- China Everbright Environment Group Ltd (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Lowered to HK$4.30 at JPMorgan
- Sri Trang Gloves Thailand PCL (STGT:TB) PT Raised to MYR31.80 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!