Qualtrics (XM) PT Lowered to $20 at HSBC
- Chipmakers knock stocks ahead of U.S. payrolls, Credit Suisse up
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- TikTok Parent ByteDance Lost Over $7 Billion in 2021 Despite 80% Revenue Growth - WSJ
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Dollar dips in cautious trade ahead of U.S. jobs data
HSBC analyst Antonin Baudry lowered the price target on Qualtrics (NASDAQ: XM) to $20.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Neutral
- National Bank Financial Upgrades Copper Mountain Mining Corp (CMMC:CN) (CPPMF) to Outperform
- National Bank Financial Upgrades Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN:CN) (AQN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!