Qualtrics (XM) PT Lowered to $18 at BofA Securities
- Dollar dishes the pain as selloff rumbles on
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Bernstein's Top Indicator Triggers a Buy Signal, Suggests Short-term Tactical Bounce
- This Top Market Analyst Says S&P 500's Ceiling May Be at 3900
- Oil rises towards $90 as OPEC+ considers output cut
BofA Securities analyst Adam Bergere lowered the price target on Qualtrics (NASDAQ: XM) to $18.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualtrics CoreXM Ranked #1 in Survey Platform in G2 Fall 2022 Report
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Lowered to AUD16.70 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!