Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) PT Raised to $198 at Jefferies
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Jefferies analyst Laurence Alexander raised the price target on Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE: KWR) to $198.00 (from $160.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CIAFF) PT Raised to Cdn$8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Toromont Industries Ltd (TIH:CN) (TMTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at TD Securities
- Equitable Group Inc. (EQB) (EQGPF) PT Raised to Cdn$170 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!