Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) PT Lowered to $300 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Deutsche Bank analyst Katherine Griffin lowered the price target on Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE: KWR) to $300.00 (from $320.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quaker Houghton (KWR) Declares $0.415 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Credit Corp Group Ltd (CCP:AU) PT Lowered to AUD28.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Quaker Houghton Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!