QTS Realty Trust (QTS) PT Lowered to $67 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya lowered the price target on QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) to $67.00 (from $68.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $129 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings (CORRECTION)
- Capgemini SE (CAP:FP) (CGEMY) PT Raised to EUR235 at Goldman Sachs
- Dynatrace Inc. (DT) PT Raised to $65 at Rosenblatt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!