Q2 Holdings (QTWO) PT Raised to $151 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
RBC Capital analyst Matthew Hedberg raised the price target on Q2 Holdings (NYSE: QTWO) to $151.00 (from $147.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Broadstone Net Lease (BNL) to Equalweight on Increasing Industrial Competition
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hershey (HSY) to Buy on Progress Through Fundamental Bull Cycle
- UBS Upgrades Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!