Q2 Holdings (QTWO) PT Raised to $150 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Piper Sandler analyst Arvind Ramnani raised the price target on Q2 Holdings (NYSE: QTWO) to $150.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- Pharmaron Beijing Co Ltd (3759:HK) PT Lowered to HK$199.30 at Goldman Sachs
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!