Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $37 at Wells Fargo
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Wells Fargo analyst Aaron Rakers raised the price target on Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) to $37.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Ireland (BIRG:ID) (BKRIY) PT Raised to EUR5.80 at JPMorgan
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK186 at Barclays
- Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP36 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!