Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $31 at Raymond James
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) to $31.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- BAWAG Group AG (BG:AV) (BWAGF) PT Raised to EUR51 at Goldman Sachs
- Warrior Met Coal (HCC) PT Lowered to $22 at B.Riley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!