Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $30 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) to $30.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mainstreet Equity Corp. (MEQ:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$110 at TD Securities
- Celestica (CLS:CN) (CLS) PT Raised to $9.25 at Scotiabank
- Virbac SA (VIRP:FP) (VRBCF) PT Raised to EUR405 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!